Recovering from a major binge.

Options
Yesterday was bad, and my stomach hurts from it. Today i want to start fresh, still try to eat but just feel like I can't. Any advice?

Replies

• emoritz2
    emoritz2 Posts: 27
    Options
    bump
  • carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Pepto Bismal. The one that coats is the only one you need!
  • Britt22706
    Britt22706 Posts: 97
    Options
    I have a binging problem (I'm trying to control it!!) and if I go out of control, the next day I really try to focus on fruits and veggies. Kind of like a "detox" in a way. Still make sure to eat enough calories (and drink plenty of water!!), but I promise you, eating juicy fruits and veggies will make you feel healthier, and better!!

Today is a new day!!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Get drinking that water girl!
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Can totally relate after going to Chinese buffet for Mother's Day and then having 2 pieces of birthday cake too! Just get back on the wagon. 5 or 6 very small meals, focus on lean proteins, lots and lots of vegies and lots more water! flush that bad stuff right out of you. You can do it!!
  • lesliefoste
    lesliefoste Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I agree with lots of what's been said:

-lots of plain water
    -heavy on fresh fruits, veggies and lean protein
    -do some exercise
    -eat your recommended calories

As I keep reminding myself after a bad day- it's not a sprint, it's a marathon. Try again! You can do it!
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Soup and smoothies are nice and easy on the stomach, if you can't eat the cals, drink them. Maybe youcould do the Bananas, rice, toast thing your meant to do when you have a stomach upset.
  • PrfctGdess
    PrfctGdess Posts: 257
    Options
    Water. Small meals or snacks, a little bit at a time, but throughout the day. Water. Veggies; have a salad (always makes me feel better). Water. Try to get moving; exercise will help. Oh, and did I mention water? :P
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Get drinking that water girl!

Agreed! And try to get in some fruits & veggies if your tummy will let you.