Wedding on the way - no excuses!

Options
Anyone out there willing to help me along to my goal? I'd be more than happy to help you out too. Inspiring quotes, 'Great job!'s, motivation - you name it. I'm looking to lose 20-30, and wanting to really tone up so I look killer in my wedding dress. :) Anyone else with similar goals?

Replies

• SkinnyShannSoon
    SkinnyShannSoon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Holly! Congratulations on your wedding! Well, I can tell you that if you log every single bite and drink, and if you weigh everything you eat, and if you keep your calories at around 1,200 that you definitely can do it in no time! Just make sure to log every single bit. I log onto MFP numerous times throughout the day.

If you like, add me as a friend, BUT, you must keep your journal/diary open (check your settings), we can help hold each other accountable. :)

If you want, we can check each other's diary to make sure that breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and water was entered?

I need an accountability partner too!!!! :) Let me help you get the killer bod for your wedding dress, and you help me lose this pregnancy weight so I can look good for my son's 1 year birthday party in April!

:)
  • toyne960
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 34 pound lost 30 so far x
  • SkinnyShannSoon
    SkinnyShannSoon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh ya.... Something that has helped me is the success stories. I make sure to read the success stories every chance I get. It helps keep me motivated. I've become addicted to this site. I hope you become that way too! :)
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Spartacus workout on Rodale. They are supposed to be killer DVDS. half hour workouts.
  • stuffhollysees
    stuffhollysees Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Spartacus workout on Rodale. They are supposed to be killer DVDS. half hour workouts.

Phew! I've done a couple of those - hardcore, but oh so good afterward. Good luck! We can do it!
  • stuffhollysees
    stuffhollysees Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    toyne960 wrote: »
    I'm wanting to lose 34 pound lost 30 so far x

Holy cow! 30 down?! That's a success story right there :) Thanks for sharing, I'm gonna go add you so we can cheer each other on!
  • MrsBowen952015
    MrsBowen952015 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    OP, I'm looking to do the same. 30 lbs would be awesome but 20 would make me happy as well. My wedding is in September. When is yours??
  • apachelakota
    Options
    Wedding in december. My goal is 20# we can look super sexy for our husbands on our day! Let do it!
  • elizabeth_2014
    elizabeth_2014 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wedding is in October! My goal for the wedding is 25 lbs, but I certainly want to lose more after the big day. Sadly I bought a dress BEFORE I started to lose, so I can't lose too much or the dress just simply won't fit. We'll be beautiful, blushing, HEALTHY Brides! :)
  • mizztanjo
    mizztanjo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you who have weddings and bdays planned! Great goals to work towards. I'd be more than happy to be added as a friend on here, I believe my diary is open. I'm bad for logging food tho...I'll start working on that! However, I am not really trying to lose much. Just wanna maybe lose 5-10 and tone up for the Summer. :) Feel free to add me!
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am already married and not concerned about a wedding dress. lol but I have lost 110 lbs with 140 to go so I will be here for the long haul. Feel free to add me.