NatureBox

Options
Does anyone subscribe to NatureBox? If so, what snacks do you recommend? I just got my sample box yesterday. So far, I'm loving everything! :)

Replies

• MindySaysWhaaat
    MindySaysWhaaat Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I really want to try it. I watch Shaycarl on youtube, and he's always doing brand deals for nature box. He really likes these pineapple things they have.
  • thingal12
    thingal12 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I just tried their nuts and cranberry sample packages.. they are so good!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I did and everything I got was fantastic (the granola OMG), but I had to stop because I just couldn't keep up with that many snacks.
  • thingal12
    Options
    I want to try the oatmeal and chocolate bars. I have a desk job, so I normally eat snacks throughout the day instead of 'breakfast' and 'lunch'.
  • Auto_K
    Auto_K Posts: 8
    edited February 2015
    Options
    The chili lime pistachios are my absolute favorite. The berry Greek yogurt pretzels are also fantastic. My friend gets NatureBox too so I'm always stealing her snacks, haha! She says the figgy bars are really good. They're all natural, which is great, but they're so tasty it's easy to eat way too many calories in one serving. No problem, though, I feel good eating them and I just keep an eye on serving sizes. I keep hearing that the sriracha cashews are the best but I haven't tried them yet.
  • thingal12
    Options
    Thanks for the recommendations, Auto_k!
  • scraver2003
    scraver2003 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    OMG. All of their almonds are amazing. Their food is so good. I haven't had anything "bad" from them yet.