FEBRUARY MOTIVATION

Options
Looking for new people to motivate and also motivate me further! Just recently got back down to my lightest weight and looking for motivators to help me get to my ultimate fitness goal!

Replies

• pjcfrancis
    pjcfrancis Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Go for it! I hope to be at my lightest weight this month (10 lbs to go) or early March. My challenge will be to keep working on fitness and maintaining myself active. I want to be able to run 10k--I'm almost up to 5 now.
  • ask4mrg
    Options
    Good For you!! I too am going for getting back to my most comfortable and healthy weight. Need to lose 20 pounds that crept up over the past fourteen years.(since my 2nd daughter was born!) My goal date is July 4, 2015. If it happens sooner, that's fine, but I really want to lose it healthy, so it stays gone, and there are no other consequences. Getting into an exercise routine isn't so easy... Not sure why. I think running is the route I need to go!!
  • lanotts
    Options
    I've been running for over a year now and I absolutely love it - i definitely think it has contributed massively to my weight loss!