Wk 4 of 12 -- 2 lbs./week challenge [closed group]

Options
Please do your Monday weigh-in and post it here.

if, like me in California, it is still Sunday night you have to hold tight until the morning. Patience....

This group is about a month into it. We should all 'Friend' up with each other. There
are another eight weeks left, and it is good peer support to follow along with MFP "friends."

We have about four people in the Pacific Northwest/Western Canada, two Europeans, several mid-westerners,
a few eastern seaboard types.....then a bunch of non-divulging types. So, pick some like you
and give'em some support.

Replies

• Zoe9636
    Zoe9636 Posts: 56
    Options
    194 so 1.2 loss

Have a great week everyone
  • JLSTEGEM
    JLSTEGEM Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    146, yea! Down 2 lbs this week - thanks for the challenge!
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    This morning 193.8. Back on track.
  • sherrywoody1
    Options
    Down to 165. Yeahhh considering yesterday was mother's day!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    The scale said 148 today....Yikes I sure hope it's all the sodium I had this weekend! I woke up this morning so thirsty!!
    I am back to working out every moring this week....I will see what happens ; (
  • steakie46
    steakie46 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    still holding at 182 this morning but hopefully the scale budges next week
  • mfpchris
    mfpchris Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I am stammering and sputtering like all those contestants on the Biggest Loser. I really
    don't know what happened. If pressed, I'd say I worked out harder this week than any
    of the previous weeks. My diet wasn't great, but I didn't go way overboard at all.
    Oh well, as ya'll are probably tired of hearing me say, "It is Monday and the start
    of a new week....this last one is done and over with."

162.2 - WK4
    +1.2
    161.0 - WK3
    162.8 - WK2
    165.4 - WK1
    167.2 - SW
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    151.6... Last night's lack of sleep and finals week stress is really not helping. At least it's all over with Thursday and I can start working out. Plus the boyfriend will be in DC from Wednesday to next Tuesday so I won't have any distractions. I hope this new week turns out to be a good one.
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Italian food is so not good for me. :mad: Depression ahead.
  • lulusland
    lulusland Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I weighted myself on saturday and it said 141 a total of 3 pounds lost all together.... next weight in for me in on wednesday..... hope to see at least half a pound lost.... looks like I have been losing a pound a week
  • mfpchris
    mfpchris Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Great news: I went on a big long run with a buddy on Saturday. Turns out my cellie slipped under his passenger seat. So I'm getting my phone back! No more nervous/bummed snacking for me. I'm on happy, going to make good choices, and take care of myself frame of mind. What a relief.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options

down .6

guess it's something.
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
  • dragonsrebel
    Options
    Didnt get it this week......bring on next week
  • micaelavanb
    Options
    Stalled. :(.....Next week will be better
  • mektnf04
    mektnf04 Posts: 22
    Options
    190.6....but here is the deal. After last weeks weigh in I was happy with where I was at. I felt like I had a few pounds to lose in the stomach but I also want to start lifting to put on muscle. In order to really put on muscle mass, you can not have a calorie deficit, therefore I now have a calorie increase and have an intake of protein of 1-2g per pound of body weight. Doing this will put on quite a bit of muscle and some fat. I figured why lose the last couple pounds in my stomach when I will just put it back on when trying to gain muscle mass. So I started the increase in calories and protein last Sunday, hence the reason for the 4lb gain. Once I feel comfortable with my muscle build, I will start to shed the few unwanted pounds.
  • bauerhouse
    bauerhouse Posts: 8
    Options
    Sorry I'm a day late.... 123.4
  • FAMILY02184
    FAMILY02184 Posts: 44
    Options