Water Aerobics

I am new to the group just wanted to no if their is anyone who ever lost weight by portion control and water aerobics

Replies

• mom2threeQTs
    mom2threeQTs Posts: 21 Member
    Hi Quantella, welcome to the group! I haven't done water aerobics, but have lost weight by portion control. Any physical activity is going to help out, as long as it gets your heart rate up. :) Good luck!
  • Hi! I teach water aerobics now but when I first started I worked out in my pool at home :) it's very easy on the joints but can give you a great workout!
  • I do water aerobics and lap swimming (breast stroke, back stroke, free style, doggie paddle etc) at least 4 times a week for over an hour.. The changes are amazing... and I do not even feel like I am exercising... I also do some 5 lb weights @ home a few times a week along with stomach exercises (laying on back...raising feet 5 inches off floor and holding for as long as possible) & (bicycle, leg crosses and up/down in same position)... friend me if you'd like....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!