Looking for some motivation!

Options
Hello everyone! I recently started this app. I have a thyroid condition, so losing weight is really hard for me. I'm down 5 pounds but it's been almost 3 weeks. I'm getting a little discouraged at how slow the weight is coming off. Any motivation, or anyone who wants to be friends, is welcome.

Replies

• peblesboop
    peblesboop Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth. Don't be discouraged. I have a friend who has a thyroid condition calle Hashimoto and she was told for many years she would have a very difficult time losing weight and she would never be thin. She did not let her condition or negative comments stop her from losing over 60 pound. She made Changes through Fitness and finding a diet that works for her. If she would have Just stop trying, she would of never had the chance to be a cast memeber in a fitness program by SHaun T. so don't allow anyone to put limitations on you. :)
  • brown00man
    Options
    I'm new in this path too.. Feel free to add me to motivate each other
  • PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    5lbs in 3 weeks is great work as losing weight is a difficult task for everyone. Stick at it, you're obviously doing something right so don't despair. Just stick to your plan, keep recording your calories and stay as active as you can.