Looks my for Fitness Friends around age 45!!

Options

Replies

• ifit1001
    ifit1001 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,just turned 42. Don't know how to add but feel free to add me. Just trying to
  • Jewlz78
    Jewlz78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i'm 54, is that too old?? If not, add me at http://www.fitbit.com/user/2SGJN9.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey all 45 here...anyone can feel free to add if they want
  • larsaingeal
    larsaingeal Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 45. Anyone add me I can't figure the app out yet
  • Arch799
    Arch799 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    43 here
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm 51. Anyone should feel free to add me. This is a tough journey without the support, encouragement and feedback offered by this MFP network of friends.
  • JDolza
    Options
    1st post for me here - I'm 45 so thank you for making the perfect forum ! Happen to have highish blood pressure and a gut, but I fondly remember being healthy. Sound familiar? Well please say Hi - I'm pretty new and could really use a chat friend or 2.
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I am 53 and will lend support to those that need it.
  • babysnakes5
    Options
    Add me, trying to figure it out
  • gusinott
    gusinott Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 51. Anyone should feel free to add me. This is a tough journey without the support, encouragement and feedback offered by this MFP network of friends.

I'm 45, but ditto on the above post. I'm new on MFP and I love it.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    44 (45 next month) - I have a 600+day streak on MFP and workout 3-4 hours per week, add me if you are looking for someone that gets after it consistently, lol!
  • nwiele
    nwiele Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Alright, good morning! I'll friend you!
  • nwiele
    Options
    I agree, it's a really great app. I just added you in! Take care and have a great day!
  • steampunkedtardis2015
    Options
    Hello :) I'm new here but please don't let that put you off. I'm 42, currently 139 but aiming to lose 20 pounds.
  • nwiele
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new to these forums too. Feel free to friend me. Take care and have a great day!
  • deedavis27
    deedavis27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hi - I am 40 and need to lose about 20kgs (not sure what that is in pounds - Australian girl ) Would love support and motivational help.
  • nwiele
    Options
    Hi, we're all here to help one another. Please feel free to friend me! Take care and have a great day!
  • twintersremax
    Options
    Hi add me. I can't figure out how to be friends with people on here
  • nwiele
    Options
    I understand, I have had a hard time too. I usually copy and paste. Go to the section where it says friends, then click on the plus sign.
  • veryfiery
    Options
    Hello! I need to lose 50 (again) and I'm 47. I'm from Ottawa, Canada. I couldn't figure out how to friend anyone...sometimes the apps on the IPad aren't obvious!