Just wondering if anyone has tried.....

Options
I am wondering if anyone has tried the Focus T25 Program and if so how were your results.. Starting this now.

Replies

• krisfram
    krisfram Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. No results but I feel better that I'm getting off my behind and exercising...for me.
  • Polywoggs
    Polywoggs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 5 of alpha round. My results didn't start coming until 3rd week- but after 3rd week- Wow! Results started coming much faster. Feel free to add me.
  • AZHeatMomma5
    AZHeatMomma5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi bacardicat, I'm new to this community . But I seen your T25 question and wounded the same thing.
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who just started T25. You can do it! Add me as a friend! I'm down 37 lbs so far!
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd round of T25. My first round I practically had to modify the modifier moves my first week. I was so out of shape! I kept pushing and you will get stronger-promise. I'm not a beach body coach but love the work out program. The first round I lost 18.5 inches and 8lbs. I didn't lose weight during alpha, lost inches. During Beta I lost the weight. I'm hoping for the same or similar results this time too! :smile: Best of luck and don't give up!
  • mummyof2boys2girls
    Options
    Hi all, can someone please tell me what this T25 is? Thanks so much
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Focus T-25 an at home work out video by Beach Body> Instructor is Shaun T
  • bacardicat
    Options
    Thanks all and I am not giving up. This is a must do for my health reasons. So since I started this in mid January I have lost a total of 10.4 pounds and I plan on kept going the only that has me really worried honestly is that this is a 106 pound weight loss journey that I am on and I want to make sure that I don't look like a bag of skin. That is my worst fear and yes I know that I can have surgery to fix this but I really don't want to have surgery if I can help it. Hospitals and I don't really get along hand in hand. LOL