Looking for VSG friends

Options
Hey guys I got the sleeve 1/12/15 and I am looking for other people who have had this surgery to become supportive friends. Thanks.

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    Just popping my head in to wish you complete success on your journey!

All the best,
    Adam
  • jessicajoybanta87
    jessicajoybanta87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you.
  • shawnee69
    Options
    Hey there. I was sleeved the same day. Been an interesting ride so far. Jan 3, I was my heaviest at 254. Today I'm 229. Hope its going well for you!

Shawnee
  • MzRix
    MzRix Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your induction to the sleeved family!!! How are you feeling? I was sleeved 12/29/2014.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I was sleeved 1/15/15. Hw 249.9. SW 227.4. CW 209. I started jogging and lifting weights yesterday. My goal is to do a 5k this summer. Best decision that I ever made!!
  • elaraye
    elaraye Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved 9/15/14! You can find me on Instagram too - which is where I spend most of ny time. lol @elaraye‌
  • loribashor
    loribashor Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved on 12/21/14. It is a wonderful transformation of my life and such a great choice for me. Good luck in your journey. I am on instagram as well.
  • ohmijord
    ohmijord Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What does it mean to be sleeved?
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    It's a type of weight loss surgery. They turn the stomach into a tube so it goes from the size of a football to the size of a banana.
  • IamJustSanie
    IamJustSanie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sleeved 12/17 Down 50 lbs 43 since surgery feel free to add me!!
  • cmpleonard
    cmpleonard Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sleeved 01/29/15. I'm down 14lbs. I'm just finding my way 1 day at a time :)
  • ChoKitty
    ChoKitty Posts: 12 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I was sleeved 1/6/15. Down 18lbs. They want me to stay on a 2lb a week track from here on out. Today was my one month follow up.
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    Btw I started a group called bands, sleeves & GBP!! Feel free to join!!
  • sharleyann
    Options
    Congrats on your journey I had VSG 1/11/113 it was the best thing I ever did for myself. Lost 124 lbs! And still on my journey!