Good day. Gotta keep them coming

Options
69dzvlf2594t.jpg

Today was AMAZING and so easy to get that calorie burn. Shovelling snow for 50 minutes. Walking for 20 minutes. And cleaning for 10. :).

Someone keep me motivated. Tomorrow might be less because of bad weather again. But that means more shovelling to do the next day ^____^
I have NEVER been excited to do things before.

Replies

• graceandsunsets
    Options
    My carbs/fats/ protein wasn't as good as I would hope but I think I made up for it ? Maybe? I'm new to all of this
    0067808 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey, well done you shovelling all that snow!!! Just goes to show how we can all keep fit and lose weight doing 'everyday' things without the need for expensive gyms! Great to hear you sounding so motivated and full of life; keep it going, you'll see real results v quickly at this rate! And you'll be in great shape when the winter has passed, the warmer weather has arrived and you can show off your new figure! Meantime, keep it under wraps so you can amaze everyone with the 'great unveiling' come the spring - I did that last year and boy, was it a great feeling - all my friends had put on loads of weight over the winter, whereas I just kept chipping away at mine and when it finally came time to ditch the heavy sweaters and layers, they couldn't believe how much I'd changed! Good luck!