Looking for supportive friends!

Options
I am a 31 year old wife and mother of 3. I lost 55 pounds right before getting pregnant with baby #3. The weight melted off the first time. Now, not so much! I'm looking for new friends that can support/motivate me on my journey and I can provide the same. Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• gabrielagarrido
    gabrielagarrido Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mother of two from Argentina! Been for four months in MFP with great sucess! Good luck! Add me as friend if you like! I'd be glad! GG
  • mishcah
    Options
    I can't figure out how to add ppl... But I'm in need of support friends as well...
  • kimberleyisgettingfit
    Options
    Add me :)
  • nicole779
    Options
    Hi guys! Looks like we have similar goals and I would like to support you as well! For some reason I can't add you when I click on your name it won't let me add you as a friend so feel free to add me if you want! Thanks
  • kimberleyisgettingfit
    Options
  • josemejia86
    josemejia86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mother of two from Argentina! Been for four months in MFP with great sucess! Good luck! Add me as friend if you like! I'd be glad! GG

• JennBussa
    Options
    Hi there. Mom of 3 here. Currently around 260. want to get at least to 180. Long journey ahead and would love some mfp friends :)
  • josemejia86
    josemejia86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for your support ....I'll do same with someone else
  • Msjones310
    Msjones310 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and a single mother of 2. I want to lose 50 pounds to lower my blood pressure. Add me for support.
  • Sattuarino
    Options
    Mom of 2 looking for friends :)
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I like to motivate and be a motivator by showing people they can overcome their inner demons just as I had to. Any one wanting an accountable friend who has no time for anymore pathetic excuses can feel free to add me.
  • joannew4
    joannew4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've got from 260 to 215 so far but have just been asked by my best friend to be her bridesmaid in July so the pressure is on now. I could really use some friends to help keep me focused trying to lose a bit more before their wedding. Feel free to add me. Thanks.
  • lgmorgansb
    lgmorgansb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Will do
  • PK011
    PK011 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • DeeRay101712
    DeeRay101712 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy too. :smiley: I'll send you a FR.
  • lgmorgansb
    lgmorgansb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    PK011 wrote: »
    Request sent!

I don't see the request yet...but so looking forward to a new friend
  • Twins_mommy09
    Twins_mommy09 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! If I didn't receive a friend request from you, I sent one.
  • Didi_91
    Didi_91 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. also in need of some friends to motivate and vice versa :)
  • Feel free to add me! I'm super motivated and looking for like-minded folks.
  • romievizon
    romievizon Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    We're all in this together. Add me and lets do this!