7 Day Challenge(S)

Options
Hi everyone! So, If you're like me..you love challenges. I specifically love doing anything that has a challenge involved. But, long term challenges tend to discourage me and lets face it, we're forgetful sometimes. So! In hoping I'm not the only one out there like this I've created some short term challenges! These challenges would be beneficial to anyone in any stage of their weightloss journey, whether it be the very beginning, the middle, at the end, or even at your beyond stages. The fun part about these challenges is..YOU get to choose which challenges YOU want to do! Because no one knows you better than you. So! lets get right down to it.
The basic summary of the challenge is to choose something realistic that you can do everyday for 7 days. I'll post some suggestions/options below, but if none of them work for you, or are too easy for where you're at or don't fit, feel free to add your own below and give some other people ideas as well! You can take before and after pictures if you want, I'd love to see them!
What I'd like is for everyone to check in every day and just put a yes/ no by the title of their challenge to signify if they accomplished (or not) they're challenge for the day! It does NOT matter if you miss a day. Sometime life happens, and that's okay! It's all about starting small and eventually getting into longer term goals.
Here are a few of my suggestions and I'll put an exclamation by the ones I'm doing. (Also, it is 100% OK to do more than one challenge if you want. Just make sure you check in both everyday.)
Options/Suggestions:
Log and complete your diary all 7 days of the week.
7 days of better.. Butt/Abs/Arms/Legs (this just means for 7 days you work out this body part. and since it's 7 days I'd stick to short exercises, so you're not over working anything. And again, you can do more than one of these)
Drink your recommended amount of water all 7 days (!!!)
log on to mfp website/app all 7 days. (different from above.)
7 days of no cheats.
7 days of yoga (!!!)

As stated above you are NOT limited to these suggestions..these were just some I came up with on spot. The ones with exclamation marks are the ones I'm doing! The challenge starts whenever you post your day 1 entry! (As in..saying 'I'm in!' the next day would count as 1. This way, everyone can start whenever they can, and theres no rush or pressure!)

Can't wait to see results! Lets kickass!

Replies