Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looks my for Fitness Friends around age 45!!

13»

Replies

• nwiele
    nwiele Posts: 24 Member
    Hi, I'm 43 and in Palm Desert, CA. I need to lose about 25 pounds. I'll friend you. To do it, go into friends within the app, then click on the plus sign in the top right corner, then choose and then enter a name etc... Take care and have a great day!
  • nwiele wrote: »
    Hi, I'm 43 and in Palm Desert, CA. I need to lose about 25 pounds. I'll friend you. To do it, go into friends within the app, then click on the plus sign in the top right corner, then choose and then enter a name etc... Take care and have a great day!

I figured it out you should have a request from me! Ah you're in sunny California! It's -30 here with a ton of snow :(

• epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    I just recently turned 45. If you want to know a bit more about me, here's a success story I posted, although I'm still not at goal.

15 months and 85 pounds lost

Feel free to add me!
  • Aprilsg14
    Aprilsg14 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 44, count me in too. After 40, losing some weight has been so hard!! Arg!! Want to lose 13 pounds by June. Need some folks to hold me accountable!
  • 43 here, I'm on my 2nd day and really like this app. Feel free to add me
  • nwiele
    Welcome to the community! I'll add you to my friends. It would be a good idea to add some people too! We are all here to help one another! Take care!
  • Hi. I'm new too. Turning 46 soon. Trying to take off 30 lbs from having a baby at 41. Please add me... Not too sure how. Could use the support!!
  • nwiele
    Hi Erika, I'll add you. I'm trying to lose about 25-30 lbs. Take care, Nicola
  • paulab1968
    paulab1968 Posts: 23 Member
    Hey give me an add anyone! Looking for friends to hold me accountable and provide motivation for others:)
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    I'm 40, you can add me. ;)
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    I'm 45...feel free to add me ;)