41.5 LBS Lost (W/Pics) Progress Pics!!!

Options

Replies

• JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! keep it up

as an aside, I wonder what happened to the yellow bike?
  • tonicia
    tonicia Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Work it girl!!!!!!!
    I also noticed the yellow bike thing. haha.
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wow , you look amazing Great job. That is alot of weight in 4 months, how did you do that? I need to do what you are doing. You should be very proud of yourselft.

Thanks!! I think it just helps that I was really overweight so I dropped it faster.

My secret is RUNNING! I run 3 times a week and try to run 3 miles each time, but am working on increasing my distance. I am also active on the days I don't run as well (i.e. walking, biking, etc.)

Currently, I am NETTING between 1200 and 1660 calories.

When I started in Jan, I was netting 1280, did that for a while, but was too hungry. I upped it to 1440 and did that for a while...again, too hungry. So I upped it to 1660 and now I just net between 1200-1660 each day and try to zig-zag so I am not eating the same amount of cals each day.
  • seasonalvoodoo
    Options

They took it away for some reason! Went back to take the pics on the yellow one and it was gone. :( ha
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • baumhoff
    baumhoff Posts: 30
    Options
    that is awesome...thx for sharing your pics!!!
  • soon2blollar
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work you look great.
  • LizMarchini
    LizMarchini Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats really amazing! You did such an amazing thing. I have been struggling to stay focused and I feel like there is no hope for me to actually lose the weight. How did you do it?
  • LizMarchini
    LizMarchini Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats really amazing! You did such an amazing thing. I have been struggling to stay focused and I feel like there is no hope for me to actually lose the weight. How did you do it?
  • blckduck
    blckduck Posts: 1
    Options
    You look awesome. I am just now trying MFP. i hope I get the saem results and that I am able to keep it off. Being over 40 makes it a little harder to lose and maintain.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options

They took it away for some reason! Went back to take the pics on the yellow one and it was gone. :( ha

Maybe somebody stole it.....those are awesome, I've never seen those before, hilarious!

Keep it up, you have done great!
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! way to go!! you look wonderful :) !!
  • Grissay
    Grissay Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Looking good gf!!
    Keep up the hard work
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!
  • seasonalvoodoo
    Options

Thanks!! I think it just helps that I was really overweight so I dropped it faster.

My secret is RUNNING! I run 3 times a week and try to run 3 miles each time, but am working on increasing my distance. I am also active on the days I don't run as well (i.e. walking, biking, etc.)

Currently, I am NETTING between 1200 and 1660 calories.

When I started in Jan, I was netting 1280, did that for a while, but was too hungry. I upped it to 1440 and did that for a while...again, too hungry. So I upped it to 1660 and now I just net between 1200-1660 each day and try to zig-zag so I am not eating the same amount of cals each day.
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Way to go! Btw- I love your woot shirts :tongue:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    wow great job!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • crnbhr
    crnbhr Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Way to go! Btw- I love your woot shirts :tongue:

haha, that is awesome you noticed the woot shirts!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!