For lifters, people seeking advice, those who wanna see abs, people who wanna lose weight read this

Options
lendllee
lendllee Posts: 5
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Im a 20 year old powerlifter with a little knowledge in body building and dieting (cough)(cough)
I started using this app 14 days ago and believe me or not (well actually i dont care if youre buying it, no just kidding keep reading) being able to track my macros is one of the best things Ive accomplished in my life. Are you kidding? This is like 10x better than graduating in high school. Seriously, this app got me lean while I remember back in my high school this one kid cant even lend me a pen. I know! Hard knock life right?
Anyway, Im actually 11% body fat but dont you feel too insecure (thats not being arrogant okay). Im still a work in progress and whats really surprising is that Ive been bulking up since last month (you heard it right, thats me in your left screen) but not fat though. Im trying to gain some lean mass and stay ripped while getting stronger. And for that question about fat powelifters youre right not all powerlifters are fat. Am I not getting your trust yet? Look I'm not gonna ask you to do this or do that. All Im gonna do is tell you what is good for you in a form of advice. If you wanna know more about how I stay lean and keep my fat low (actually my idc about fat too much) while eating all kinds of food add me up.
Disclaimer: I have a fast metabolism so if you have fast metabolism like me hit me up. And for people with slow metabolism (dont you cry now), we eat basically the same thing just less portions for you though.
And with that, Im outta here. Have a good day myfitnesspals

Replies

• colingilbert13
    colingilbert13 Posts: 10
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Decently lean powerlifter checking in, what weight class do you compete in? I tend to be around that percentage when I cut to 181's. It's nice to be in the off season where I can walk around in the 190's and not care though B)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    That just made me laugh at the sheer arrogance of being 20 :smile:

Welcome to MFP...have a look around there are many experienced qualified people on the board, some of whom are fitness professionals. Lots of competitive body builders too.
  • ziontrainingmx
    Options
    I can say from Mexico City that I just loved this app. I've been able to stay less than 6% body fat, I've increased my understanding of what food really makes in my body, and I've enjoyed just verying my diet without adding any pound of fat!!