Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello everyone!

:D i'm searching a motivational songs. Do you know someone? Thanks a lot B)

Replies

• Eye of the tiger
  • Anything that has a good beat or something that makes u wanna dance n sing
  • TinaGA2015
    TinaGA2015 Posts: 83 Member
    I don't know if you consider these motivational, but I love the music Pitbull does :)
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Inspirational or songs with a good beat that help you get pumped up for a workout?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Anything by Keith Sweat, Luther Vandross (the heavier he is the better), Marvin Gaye, Al B. Sure, Jaheim and Musiq Soulchild to name a few....
  • lisab553 wrote: »
    Eye of the tiger
    It's my favorite ;)
  • nylo143
    nylo143 Posts: 56 Member
    Benny Benassi- satisfaction
  • Thanks a lot for the advice!
  • TBell688 wrote: »
    Inspirational or songs with a good beat that help you get pumped up for a workout?
    I searching a songs with a good beat, i need some a kind of motivation ;)
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    You should try Spotify. They have quite a few workout playlists
  • I also listen to motivational speeches when I'm working out I think it helps because it pushes me to go harder, Check out Eric Thomas, & Les brown just YouTube their videos their so inspiring
  • You should try Spotify. They have quite a few workout playlists

Thanks! I found on youtube a lot of video of mix hip hop workout music. Well well
  • Romeo717 wrote: »
    I also listen to motivational speeches when I'm working out I think it helps because it pushes me to go harder, Check out Eric Thomas, & Les brown just YouTube their videos their so inspiring
    Great! I will try to lissen this evening

• hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    You should try Spotify. They have quite a few workout playlists

Thanks! I found on youtube a lot of video of mix hip hop workout music. Well well

Glad I could help :D

• mghaffar89
    mghaffar89 Posts: 24 Member
    Tear the roof up - alesso :) not sure if you're into edm but I have a lot of fast paced music if you want more suggestions