Kayla Itsines BBG

Options
Hi all.

I'm currently following Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide (BBG) #1. I'm on week 2 currently, and could use some friends who are doing the same thing. I've made a group "The Kayla Itsines BBG Group." Message me for more info about the guides! :smile:

Is anyone else doing this currently? How are you finding it? Feel free to add me.

Replies

• realharlot
    Options
    Bump!

Anyone?
  • frances_jane
    Options
    Me! I'm loving it so far and find using IG really helpful for motivation. If you use IG I'm frankie_bbg x
  • realharlot
    Options
    Me! I'm loving it so far and find using IG really helpful for motivation. If you use IG I'm frankie_bbg x

I'll follow you. :disagree:

• mshor064
    Options
    Where is your group??
  • xSJBx
    xSJBx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    realharlot wrote: »
    Hi all.

I'm currently following Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide (BBG) #1. I'm on week 2 currently, and could use some friends who are doing the same thing. I've made a group "The Kayla Itsines BBG Group." Message me for more info about the guides! :smile:

Is anyone else doing this currently? How are you finding it? Feel free to add me.

Hi, I am looking to do this, would love to know how you get on with the program! Thanks, Sophie x
  • realharlot
    Options
    They are readily available on her website which I recommend, but friends of mine have downloaded them with torrents as well. :smile:
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Do you have a link for the torrent download? I tried to find it maybe a year ago with no success. If you do, please message me. Thanks!
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I actually just found it with a quick search, so obviously it's more readily available now. Thanks though!
  • yvettemarie03
    Options
    How have you been going with your progress? Im on week 5 at the moment, hit a bit of a bump in week 3 and 4 but just keeping at it. My sister had amazing results lost 8kilos and looks great. It definitely works if you put your effort into it. Just finding it tricky keeping motivated to getting around to doing the workouts!
  • gettinfitaus
    gettinfitaus Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing with this? I wanted to give it a try but am hesitant to just take her before and after pics as gospel (cause lets face it she is going to pick the best ones right?).
  • Annanna91
    Annanna91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Hope everyone's BBG is going well for them. I'm currently on week 8 and whilst I haven't seen the most dramatic changes I do feel much better within myself. Feel free to befriend me on here or on Instagram @‌annasbbg

One thing you could do is type in the hast tag kaylaitsines into Instagram and look at all the girls doing it and some of the changes which they are noticing, but that haven't been shared for being 'the best.'

Have a great day!!
  • kalamitykate83
    kalamitykate83 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing this. I follow her on Instagram and her programme looks really good judging by some of the results she posts!

How are you finding the workouts? Are you able to do them from your gym as well as at home?

What is the torrent download?! Can I have a link please?!
  • realharlot
    Options
    Message me and I can send you a link.
  • realharlot
    Options
    I'm currently ending week 4. I've been doing it for a month (feels good!)

I've lost at least 3.5lbs (weighed myself last week) and my body is a lot tighter everywhere. I have a lot more energy and positive mood too!
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'll be restarting again today! The previous time I did it, I noticed some good changes but my diet wasn't exactly that great. This time I'm hoping to focus a lot more on how well I'm eating in addition to working out.

What are you girls doing for the LISS? I was just power-walking the previous time, but I think I might switch it up to jogging/running to get better results while improving my endurance running.
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing this feel free to add me. Started it today!
  • jissellc
    jissellc Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    realharlot wrote: »
    Hi all.

Starting today!!
  • aligatormore
    aligatormore Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I was going onto week9 and then restarted with #thekaylamovement on Jan 5th so I am on week6 today! I highly recommend doing it if y'all haven't started yet.
  • kalamitykate83
    kalamitykate83 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sending it over @‌realharlot :smile:

I've been looking on instagram and seeing so many good progress pics, I'm going to start it next week when I get back from holiday. I've been doing a 6 week programme with my PT which has been amazing, and I'm so much more toned and 'tighter' from that already, so I'm hoping this will be the icing on the cake :smiley:
  • katytherunner1
    Options
    Hi! I'm doing this workout plan - starting on week 5 today!