Hey!

Options
What's up myfitnesspal?! I'm Kyle from California! I'm 20 years old. I'm currently working towards becoming a sponsored athlete. I'm working on gaining weight and in the last 3 years I've gained 30lb (started at 115lb-145lb). I still want to gain more weight and possibly compete in shows. Let me know if u guys have any questions! I know how difficult it is to gain with a fast metabolism! Good luck

Replies

• choob6634
    Options
    I'm 20 5"9 and weigh around 125 I want to gain weight fast, I tried to keep a diet of around 2500 to 3000 calories a day in order to gain but I feel to bloated throughout the day and it pushes me away :/ any snacks or food you know with high calories and low mass?
  • eiraskyle
    eiraskyle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What's up myfitnesspal?! I'm Kyle from California! I'm 20 years old. I'm currently working towards becoming a sponsored athlete. I'm working on gaining weight and in the last 3 years I've gained 30lb (started at 115lb-145lb). I still want to gain more weight and possibly compete in shows. Let me know if u guys have any questions! I know how difficult it is to gain with a fast metabolism! Good luck!

• eiraskyle
    Options
    Look into mass gainers! I'm over 3000 calories a day and that normally keeps me on a steady incline. Look into serious mass or quick mass. But make sure to eat full meals regularly! And gym! Good luck bro!
  • randolphm94
    randolphm94 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    eiraskyle wrote: »
    Look into mass gainers! I'm over 3000 calories a day and that normally keeps me on a steady incline. Look into serious mass or quick mass. But make sure to eat full meals regularly! And gym! Good luck bro!

Yeah I'm 20 around 122 pounds 5'10 and it is hard. I just purchased mass gainer and protein shake. Hopefully this works.
  • eiraskyle
    Options
    I highly recommend mass gainers for u both. Since I'm 5'6 145lb. It's really helped me put on a good muscle foundation. I started just like u guys around the same weight.