Looking for friend's. . :)

Options
New on here and looking for friend's. Please add me.. :) My name is Jennifer and I have began a new life style of living. I have 200 pounds im wanting to lose. Am looking for friend's to support me and give me advice. . Thanks.. :)

Replies

• time2change1111
    time2change1111 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    nice to meet you, my name is Mel. I have a lot of weight to lose! I'll add you :smile:
  • fittymiamabe
    Options
    Add me :)
  • peejfit
    Options
    Please add me! I'm new and need some friends to take the journey with
  • kbare85
    kbare85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log daily :)
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have 194 pounds I want to lose, as well, so will be here for the long haul and would love to make some new friends along this journey!
  • kali_athena
    kali_athena Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. My primary goal is 50 pounds, but after that maybe another 30. I log every day and friends can read my diary.
  • carafes
    carafes Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, I have been on this journey of a healthy life style for about a year. I am stuck in a plateau. The more positive friends the better on this journey! I have 40-50 to lose. Please add me
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer you can add me!!! Good luck
  • LakenBakon
    LakenBakon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    New on here and looking for friend's. Please add me.. :) My name is Jennifer and I have began a new life style of living. I have 200 pounds im wanting to lose. Am looking for friend's to support me and give me advice. . Thanks.. :)

I can't figure out how to add u but if u know how add me :) I just started Monday to change my life n my gole is 100lbs I would love to have ur help n love to help u :)

• chrij23
    Options
    im new also have 4 days in, never been more motivated, this app is awesome gl in all the journeys feel free to add me.
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I need new friends who are serious and help motivate and inspire.
  • Ingle303
    Options
    Looking for friends as well. Feel free to add me!
  • peanuts966
    peanuts966 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    another one here looking for friends and some moral support! feel free to add me, i want/need to lose about 50lb also :-)
  • clairedavies515
    clairedavies515 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here too, looking to lose 14lbs and get fit add me.
  • tkbmandy
    tkbmandy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Brand new to the site. Looking for motivators & friends on the same journey to keep me moving forward! :)