Mommy of two just recently!

Options
sadeyedcatz
sadeyedcatz Posts: 1
edited February 2015 in Getting Started
Went from 132lbs to 180lbs at the time of birth. Now I'm stuck at 160lbs but trying to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight with my first child at 120lbs. Plus I'm only 5'1.

Replies

• JimFsfitnesspal
    JimFsfitnesspal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    132 might be a good goal... we age and you are not going to get back to 120 I think. But, I am like you and I have serious goals. I have lost about 24 pounds of fat so far and gained about 5 pounds of muscle. I still want to get down to 167 with a body fat of 15% ripped.
  • storm7000
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here. I had this app 2 years ago but wasn't too serious. I am looking for support group for mommies like me. I am now 143 lbs, from 119 lbs pre pregnancy. My bone structure is really small. My weight may sound normal but I am really not in shape. I look skinny fat. My goal is to lose 20lbs and get rid of my disgusting belly pouch. I have pcos and my abdominal girth is increasing.
  • ginacarroll85
    ginacarroll85 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi hi. Mother of two here as well. Had my son 10 months ago and now looking to get toned. I did lose the baby weight because of breastfeeding and I don't like to sit still in general. I am having a tough time getting rid of the excess "pouch." Good luck on your journey!
  • Bellybee3
    Options
    Storm
    storm7000 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm new here. I had this app 2 years ago but wasn't too serious. I am looking for support group for mommies like me. I am now 143 lbs, from 119 lbs pre pregnancy. My bone structure is really small. My weight may sound normal but I am really not in shape. I look skinny fat. My goal is to lose 20lbs and get rid of my disgusting belly pouch. I have pcos and my abdominal girth is increasing.

I sound very similar to you, just joined today. How do we become 'friends' on this app, would love someone with similar goals to me to journey through this with. I am 5ft 2 and was 141 pounds after the holidays, now 137. I have two kids and my ore-pregnancy weight was 120 pounds. I hope to get down to 122 over the next few months. Like you my main concern is the lower stomach/hip area. I have belly fat and muffin top! I started working out a month ago and upping it to 4 times a week this week. Doing a mix of cardio and weights and the odd Zumba when I can make it!