Looking for a serious weight loss buddy

Options
Hi. My name is Elana Fielding and I am a sophomore in high school. I am too obese and am trying to lose weight. I'm not sure how much I weigh, any house scale I step on says "E" but when I went to the doctor in November I was nearing 280. It has gotten worse since then. I'm so tired of being fat and missing out on so many things. These are my high school years and I'm blowing them. My 16th birthday is in May, and I would like to lose 100lbs by my 17th. I already have my dress picked out as a goal. I feel that this time I am really dedicated. But my biggest problem is my binging. Food has really become an addiction for me. If you would like, I want to be support buddies. You can text or call me anytime you need help or support. We can plan workouts and meals together. We can depend on each other, and be motivation to finally do what we have been wanting to for years: be thin, healthy, and happy. I need someone who wants to do this 100% together. I'll depend on you and you depend on me.

Replies

• MalineVD
    MalineVD Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hi Elana, you can add me if you want! I still have around 15lbs to lose, that I can't seem to get rid of. I'm active here everyday :)
  • ADias02
    ADias02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like! Always looking for motivation, and motivating others helps me keep on track.
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    MFP is an 18+ site. Try Spark Teens.
  • marisajopson15
    marisajopson15 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Elana you can add me if you like. I know what it is like to binge & have the food addiction, that effects many of all sizes. :)
  • Kaffiefred
    Kaffiefred Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a binge/bad relationship with food problem. I have managed to lose 86 lbs would like to get to 100. I will send you a request.
  • shanayjune
    Options
    I'll help you. I'll be on everyday. :)