Needing motivators, new!

Options
Hello! I am 23 and would love to have some supportive friends help me reach my goal! I recently changed jobs where I'm not as active, and the pounds added up. I just want to get back to the old me!!
Casey :)

Replies

• MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    Hey Casey! I am right there with ya. Once I started school and working a desk job, it got hard to stay active. Feel free to add me. We'll motivate the heck out of each other!
  • 79ek
    79ek Posts: 2
    Options
    New here and needing motivation myself
  • slittle80
    slittle80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Welcome and although I am new to the message boards, been using MFP for a while now and its a fantastic tool.
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Please feel welcome to send me an add request.
  • ocmarley709
    ocmarley709 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    cgw124 wrote: »
    Hello! I am 23 and would love to have some supportive friends help me reach my goal! I recently changed jobs where I'm not as active, and the pounds added up. I just want to get back to the old me!!
    Casey :)

• ocmarley709
    Options
    Hey I am doing great on my diet. I lost 16 so far. I workout everyday for over an hour and eat fruit.
  • ocmarley709
    Options
    Like tonight we will have chicken and veggies
  • ocmarley709
    Options
    slittle80 wrote: »
    Welcome to MFP!
    Hey how are you doing on diet
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm down 18 on here but 22 in my weightloss competition. I've made a number of changes, but eat, exercise and track regularly.
  • cgw124
    cgw124 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started going to the gym every day, and have been every day for two weeks! My diet is the one part I struggle with, since I don't cook. It's hard to make healthy decisions.