Seeking positive people!

Options
Hi! I'm challenging myself to stay on track with a clean eating diet and at least 45 minutes exercise 4X per week. I'm starting TODAY. Anyone else interested in joining me or just interested in sending positive vibes to each other on our own health journeys? Let's be health buddies! :D

Replies

• cherylb620
    cherylb620 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My name is Cheryl and I'm in! I started Monday to improve eating habits and exercise and could use some accountability.
  • awesomedjmcvey
    awesomedjmcvey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to health buddy up... I am working with a dietician and doctor, very willing to share any and all information I get to help out. I still have about 100 pounds to lose always looking for motivation.
  • Monarose
    Monarose Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I keep trying to get back on track myself. I'll do well for a few days then get so busy I just forget and fall off. But this time, I am determined, and every time I'm getting back on track as soon after as possible. This can be done. If you're determined and do not let small setbacks discourage you. Best of luck. :)
  • sunnykelli
    sunnykelli Posts: 8
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Awesome- Good to meet you and good luck! Accountability always helps my motivation! Look forward to having a few people to keep me on track ;)
    - Kelli
  • sunnykelli
    Options
    My issue has been a busy work/life schedule, and I justify falling off the wagon by blaming it on not having time. My goal is to schedule my workout for early morning at a specific time and look at it the same as I would any other appointment. I have to show up!! ;)
  • dlhrn1871
    Options
    Hi...reading these posts sounds like me so I would love to be part of your group...I try and try but working two jobs and raising to high schoolers just keeps me so busy and I am tired of my excuses I want to live healthy so would love to make some friends/health buddies :-)
  • sunnykelli
    Options
    Great! Sounds like we could use each other's encouragement, dlhrn1871! :D
    -Kelli