Losing weight for wedding!

Options
losing weight for my wedding in May. I've gained 35 pounds since I met my husband to be and want to be back down to the weight when we first met.

Replies

• ksmi141
    ksmi141 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My man is also my motivation :) Add me if you'd like!
  • chetanladia
    Options
    You must try intermittent fasting. That too alternate day fast. When u are just 10 pounds from ur goal change fasting pattern to 4/3. After reaching ur goal. Switch to once a week pattern. All d best.
  • 26days20lbs
    Options
    Hi!! I'm also getting married in May and have 30lbs to lose. Have lost 12 since December. Add me if you like :)
  • slynn88
    slynn88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting married in May and would love to lose 20 pounds or more - feel free to add me!
  • elizabethjthistle
    Options
    So glad to know there's others losing weight for a May wedding! I'm not into fasting. I used to be a fitness model and want to get back down to that weight being healthy. Not starving myself. I'm not sure how to add people yet...I've had this app for only a couple of days so please add me! I'm also a Fitbit user https://www.fitbit.com/user/2TXXPW
  • MelissaCV
    MelissaCV Posts: 24 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Fasting is not starving yourself. I do Intermittent Fasting (the 5:2 specifically, that is you restrict calories 2 days a week and eat normally the other 5 days) as it has great health benefits and is sustainable. I don't do well restricting what I eat all the time which is why all other diets don't work for me. It's not the fastest way to lose weight but it's a way of eating that is easier to stick to and also gives you lots of energy and mental focus. Read up on it. Good luck! (and have a nice wedding! :) )
  • elizabethjthistle
    Options
    Oh I see. I thought it was like not eating and I was like NOPE! Then I restrict my calories 5days a week and my weekends are regular healthy days.

• wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Omg.
  • LizlaGringa
    LizlaGringa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am getting married in October and have put on a lot of weight in the last year so i am trying to get for for the big day! I'd love to keep each other accountable!

• elizabethjthistle
    Options
    Hi! I am getting married in October and have put on a lot of weight in the last year so i am trying to get for for the big day! I'd love to keep each other accountable!
    Perfect lets do it !
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Just eat normally with a calorie deficit. And continue to watch what you eat or you will gain it all back.
  • brown00man
    Options
    Congratulations for you first..
    Feel free to add me second☺️..