Looking for supportive friends!

I am a 31 year old wife and mother of 3. I lost 55 pounds right before getting pregnant with baby #3. The weight melted off the first time. Now, not so much! I'm looking for new friends that can support/motivate me on my journey and I can provide the same. Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• gabrielagarrido
    gabrielagarrido Posts: 10 Member
    Hi, I'm a mother of two from Argentina! Been for four months in MFP with great sucess! Good luck! Add me as friend if you like! I'd be glad! GG
  • I can't figure out how to add ppl... But I'm in need of support friends as well...
  • Add me :)
  • Hi guys! Looks like we have similar goals and I would like to support you as well! For some reason I can't add you when I click on your name it won't let me add you as a friend so feel free to add me if you want! Thanks
  • Add me :)
  • josemejia86
    josemejia86 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi, I'm a mother of two from Argentina! Been for four months in MFP with great sucess! Good luck! Add me as friend if you like! I'd be glad! GG
    Add me :)

• Hi there. Mom of 3 here. Currently around 260. want to get at least to 180. Long journey ahead and would love some mfp friends :)
  • josemejia86
    josemejia86 Posts: 10 Member
    Add me :)
    Thank you guys for your support ....I'll do same with someone else
  • Msjones310
    Msjones310 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm 37 and a single mother of 2. I want to lose 50 pounds to lower my blood pressure. Add me for support.
  • Mom of 2 looking for friends :)
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    I like to motivate and be a motivator by showing people they can overcome their inner demons just as I had to. Any one wanting an accountable friend who has no time for anymore pathetic excuses can feel free to add me.
  • joannew4
    joannew4 Posts: 12 Member
    I've got from 260 to 215 so far but have just been asked by my best friend to be her bridesmaid in July so the pressure is on now. I could really use some friends to help keep me focused trying to lose a bit more before their wedding. Feel free to add me. Thanks.
  • lgmorgansb
    lgmorgansb Posts: 27 Member
    Will do
  • PK011
    PK011 Posts: 10 Member
    Request sent!
  • DeeRay101712
    DeeRay101712 Posts: 28 Member
    I'm a mommy too. :smiley: I'll send you a FR.
  • lgmorgansb
    lgmorgansb Posts: 27 Member
    PK011 wrote: »
    Request sent!

I don't see the request yet...but so looking forward to a new friend
  • Twins_mommy09
    Twins_mommy09 Posts: 54 Member
    Thanks everyone! If I didn't receive a friend request from you, I sent one.
  • Didi_91
    Didi_91 Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me.. also in need of some friends to motivate and vice versa :)
  • Feel free to add me! I'm super motivated and looking for like-minded folks.
  • romievizon
    romievizon Posts: 11 Member
    We're all in this together. Add me and lets do this!