200+ to lose?

Options
Who's with me? Looking for motivation and support! open to tips and suggestions! Who's ready to do this!?

Replies

• marinabreeze
    marinabreeze Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I started out needing to lose 204 pounds, I've lost 25 so far, but a ways to go. But we all have to start somewhere. Feel free to add me :-).
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I started out with 201 lbs to lose. I've lost 135 so far. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • jgrubb2011
    jgrubb2011 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started out with 201 lbs to lose. I've lost 135 so far. Feel free to add me if you'd like.

How have you done it?
  • craftyQmomma
    Options
    Hello! I have 201 to lose. I recently had a baby. Pre-pregnancy I was 340 and ended up at 377 the day I gave birth. I re-started my healthy eating on Monday and am feeling good. It's kind of discouraging with so much to lose, but I am trying to give myself smaller and more attainable goals to start with. I just want to be healthy, enjoy life, and be around for my son.
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi, I don't have quite 200 to lose, I've lost 76 pounds so far and wish to lose another 50 - 60 pounds more but probably need to lose more than that really - we'll see!!! Fell free to add me xx
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Right around that point,. Feel free to add me. But I'll admit I'm struggling.
  • craftyQmomma
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me, feel free :) We can all encourage each other! Right now, I am just changing my eating habits and tracking my calories but will soon incorporate exercise into the mix as well....once I can get baby into a routine where I can exercise without screaming/crying in the background :expressionless: