I need friends!!

Options
I need buddies and mentors that will encourage me and I promise to return the favor!! :D Also, I just joined fitbit!! So if someone wants to pair up on that app also :))

Replies

• nwiele
    nwiele Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, good morning! Please feel free to friend me and I will help you! Take care and have a great day!
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I have fitbit as well! Hoping to get the newer model when I get my tax return. I'd love to help you out! Definitely going to send you a friend request.
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm down 37 lbs and I'm a busy mom of 4. If I can do it anyone can! Add me as a friend!
  • akitchen1988
    akitchen1988 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I am always looking for new myfitnesspal friends! feel free to ad me as well! :)
  • BlondieCakes81
    BlondieCakes81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to this but would love to find some friends on here! Also considering getting a fitbit. I got one for my mom for Christmas and she loves it.
  • KerstinK1972
    Options
    Hi there
    I am new as well so I am looking for some friends.
    I am going to get a fitbit in about two weeks and cannot wait. But the apps I have will hold me over. I have a pedometer app and then this one, those alone are keeping me pretty motivated. :) Good luck in your journey.
    Kerstin
  • hatms
    hatms Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am back, but this time I need a friend who is really serious about getting healthy, so she or he can help me stay on track.
  • lauraltimms
    Options
    I'm new too! And just hooked up my new fitbit last week... Would love to trade motivation, goals, frustrations and successes!! Friend me, if you'd like!
  • DocSwoll
    Options
    I don't do Fitbit, but I'm super active on here! Always looking for new friends as well! Feel free to add me :D
  • LosingBig84
    LosingBig84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I will add you! I just recently started MFP myself and looking for friends!
  • Fr33zefram3
    Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me! And, i also do fitbit.
  • TontaniaAnnalisia
    TontaniaAnnalisia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too, add me. ;)
  • kimbercolleen
    kimbercolleen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just started here. I would love to meet some people!
  • Crea77
    Crea77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! Add me if you want :)
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm always looking for supportive buddies :smiley:
  • desaree01
    desaree01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on and posting everyday.
  • joshkovitz
    joshkovitz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm always down for new friends on here!