This will be the last

Options
This will be that last time a start a new diet, because today is the day that I make my self follow through till end. Till I am healthy and happy with my body as it is.

I am a mother of one little 5 year old boy and have a husband that it just great. I do work full time so finding time for me can be al ittle hard, and time to work out well that just doesnt happen.

Would like to find someone who would like to be budies through this, we could help eachother out.

I have about 70-80 pounds that I want to lose, I am 221 and would like to get under 150 - 140.

Good luck to me and to you all! :smile:

Replies

• MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Well you have found the right place. You will love it here, and will get so much motivation and support! We aren't perfect, and we can all use some help!

I have a 7 and 4 year old and have over 100+ lbs to lose. I'm at 230 righ now.

Feel free to add me and I'll be there for you.

As a working mother I understand about not having a lot of time as well. But eating well doesn't take much time, just a little planning. Also, if you can purchase Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. I started it and do it at least every other day and the work out is only 20-30 min long. I can fit that in, and it works! Not to hard of moves that you can't follow.

Good Luck! :drinker:
  • Kytana
    Kytana Posts: 63
    Options
    We have similar goals - feel free to add me! You'll find lots of tips, support, and great tools out here to help you on your journey. I just started a couple weeks ago, and I'm hooked on the 'Recipes' section on the forum for meal ideas and substitutions.

K
  • kctbo
    kctbo Posts: 29
    Options
    We can motivate one another.....I also want this to be my last diet. I want to learn how to be healthy the "REST of my LIFE".
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandi! I completely understand what you mean. i end up messing up a diet and say, "I'll start tom." I'm still waiting on tom! :) Anyhow, I'm a mom of 5...3 girls and 2 boys. I did lose 150lbs on Weight Watchers after I had my 3rd daughter but then I got pregnant with #4 and then #5 came along. I'm determined to get down myself. Please feel free to add me. Encouragement is always great!
  • Chasy21
    Chasy21 Posts: 19
    Options
    i am pretty much in the same boat as you. I have a full time job as well as a 1yr son and great hubby. And as far as weight loss I am about 219 last time I checked about a week ago and need to lose about 64 pounds to be around 155.
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I am in a very similar situation to you. I work full time, have a four and a half year old son and need to lose weight. I would like to lose about 35 pounds. I know how it is to find any time at all for me. I have to bring work home with me too so evenings are busy too! Let's do this together!
    Alison
  • Superdupermom
    Superdupermom Posts: 149
    Options
    welcome add me!:flowerforyou:
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Hopefully you will find what you are looking for here! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! The more support the better:)