I want motivation buddys!

Options
Hello, I have been using Myfitnesspal since late 2012, I lost 32 pounds in 2013 , and gained it all back in 2014. I want this year to be different then the rest, I have always been heavy and my dream is to feel confident and comfortable in my own skin.. I'm a very private person so this is so difficult for me to write... But I thought to my self " You know what you have to do something that will push you to your limits" and this is it. My account name is MajnoonaMichigan , add me I need all the motivation, pushing, and tips possible. I want this to be my year. - MajnoonaMichigan

Replies

• zeusbotomega
    zeusbotomega Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll be there for ya! Let's help each other make this the best fit year :)
  • kathycloutier
    kathycloutier Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've started this journey before and like you have had success and disappointment. I've started by dusting off my FitBit and have logged all of my food today. I'm a Mom of two very 11year olds and want to stop living in the shadows!!
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    This WILL be your year! I am in the same boat as you... lost almost 50 pounds in 2013 and OOPS it all came back last year! Learned that weight loss is about lifestyle change and not just counting calories.
  • Pinkertoes55
    Pinkertoes55 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've been up & down too. 2012 I lost 45 lbs & felt great. Little by little it came back so I'm determined to loose again & keep it off. I bought a garmin & returned it & got a Fitbit for my wrist. So here I am. I have trouble getting & staying motivated. I too have been living in the shadows. Here we go...
  • santo513
    Options
    I'm kind of new to this community thing, is this open for anybody? I've been using fitness pal on and off for over a year and just can't seem to be consistent with it.
  • Fr33zefram3
    Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm in a very similar situation. I lost a ton of weight here about 2 years back and then put a bunch of it back on. I'm back and I'm all in. I'm happy to help however I can! Feel free to add me and we can work through together.
  • MajnoonaMichigan
    Options
    Thank you so much for everyone that has replied and shared there weightloss/weightgain journey! -MajnoonaMichigan
  • Holly92154
    Holly92154 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me ;) I've been using MFP for a little over 3 months and I'm down 47 pounds ;)
  • sedb
    sedb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also need support and motivation. I lost almost 50 lbs about three years ago- and it's made it's way back. I have a nutritionist now and I'm determined but I need motivation and support!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for supportive friends :-)
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm also here again after losing over 100 pounds in 2013, I had a blip end of 2014 and managed to put on around 40 pounds, Feel free to add me - we can support each other xx
  • paulaishapiro
    paulaishapiro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is day 1 for me. I cannot seem to lose any weight. I am exercising 4 times a week, and trying to eat healthy, but the weight is not budging. So, today is a new day and I would like to try MFP. I am determined to not give up!!!
  • PK011
    PK011 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Been using MFP since 2013, lost some weight but I also need some motivation and support. I'll will definitely add you, I'm also in desperate need of friends.
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Friends rock, accountability is awesome
  • kathycloutier
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Okay who tracked EVERYTHING they ate today? I know it helps me to stay accountable! I'm working on changing my mindset from food=comfort to food=fuel to live. It's a hard habit to change after 35 years of using that crutch but it's time! Hope everyone had a good day!
  • MajnoonaMichigan
    Options
    I know Kathy , I made spaghetti squash for the first time in my life yesterday... Surprisingly I liked it!
  • kathycloutier
    Options
    I'm just back from a walk....FREEZING! FitBit is smiling at me!
  • bellesb2015
    Options
    I was on MFP back in 2013 and lost a lot of weight but of course it al came back when my bad eating habits returned and I stopped exercising. But I rejoined last week and I'm determined to stay on track and make a healthy lifestyle change.

I'm looking for motivational friends and support...
  • joylevelup
    joylevelup Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I think having MFP friends is really helping me stay on track.
  • thinny1
    Options
    Me too!!! I'm in!