Looking for more support

Options
Currently I have a few MFP buddies and while they are doing their best to support me, I feel like I could use a little more motivation and support to try and reach my goals! (I know, life gets busy!) If anyone is interested in becoming "Pals" with me I'd greatly appreciate the support! Just send a short message with the request!
Here's a short bio about myself:
I'm 26, I've been on here for 3.5 years, working on losing 110lbs going from 270 to 160. I'm 5'11", I'm married, I have two chinchillas as children for now. I was born and raised out in the country in Colorado and currently living up the city life in Southern California. I'm an animal lover and a video game nerd. I love taking photos and going on adventures! I am kind of a chatter box and very open about any and everything. I don't always post about 100% fitness or food related items on my feed. (so if that sort of thing bothers you, you probably don't want to send that friend request after all.)
Thanks a bunch! I look forward to all the support and motivation!!

Replies

• PK011
    PK011 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need some support myself. We'll help each other out. I sent a request.
  • kaylene5
    kaylene5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The more support and accountability the better I say. I've lost 20 lbs with about 25 to go. But it has been a slow battle and need to stay on track. Send me a request:)
  • dme100
    dme100 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Tonnina, I am on a journey to lose weight, and have had certain issues to deal with. I'll send a request.
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want to I have 40 pounds to lose
  • bigshug1978
    bigshug1978 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm slowly on my way to my goal now