Hi :) I'm new

Options
Just new on here. Looking for friends that are on the same journey. My goal is to lose 17 pounds. I have been on a weight rollercoaster all my life. I was 190 at 16 and that's when I decided to lose weight. However after losing 55 pounds I could't maintain and gain some other pounds. I just feel I need to know about following the correct diet.

Replies

• AntonioP23
    AntonioP23 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Consistency is the key...Make it a lifestyle change.

During my teens I was up and down as well!
  • EJHjr62
    EJHjr62 Posts: 817
    Options
    Welcome.. We're all in this together!
  • Romeo717
    Options
    I'm still very early on my weight loss journey (5 weeks) but what I eat is mostly chicken and turkey ! I try to have either of those 2 with a carb (rice) and veggies (I have a hard time eating veggies so usually I just juice the veggies) I meal prep for food to last about 3 days this helps because you never think about what your gonna eat you already have it prepared, Good Luck !
  • Didi_91
    Didi_91 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the good info. I'll try that.
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Hi ;
  • Didi_91
    Options
    AntonioP23 wrote: »
    Consistency is the key...Make it a lifestyle change.

During my teens I was up and down as well!
    Yeah, well I managed to follow the special k diet and after almost 2 years of following I got tired. I was basically eating cereal all the time exercising for an hour 4 times a week. I was feeling sick. I felt tired and even dizzy at times. I'm now 23 and put some extra pounds on since then. I just want to be healthy by being on the right track.
  • Didi_91
    Options
    Hi ;

Hey there
  • Didi_91
    Options
    EJHjr62 wrote: »
    Welcome.. We're all in this together!

Thanks
  • rossscobie
    rossscobie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I currently achieve my aim to eatbaround 160 - 170 grams of protein per day....but i struggle to achieve my carb goal....does this really affect...gains...body fat loss...?