3 months Postpartum Core recovery

Options
Any advice on programs/videos etc for recovering my core at 3 months postpartum? I have lost all but the last 5 lbs of baby weight from baby #2 and am looking to lose 10 more. That being said I also need to get my core back in shape and strong again. I've had 2 kids in the past 3 years (not planing on more) and want to safely tighten up my midsection while losing these 10 lbs to be back where I was before baby #1 (which was 130 lbs at 5'5" tall). Advice, suggestions for a 29 year old full time working mom of a 2 year old and 3 month old? Thanks
P.S. I had a c section with both of my big babies and was active during the most recent pregnancy.

Replies

• mutugirl2014
    Options
    I have been using mutu (https://pz138.isrefer.com/go/homepage/rayhe1984/) for core / pelvic floor restoration since delivering my second. My core is stronger than ever. The blog maintained at that sight is full of great information on postpartum core recovery!
  • Slasher09
    Slasher09 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I second the above poster. I was also told not to attempt any abdominal work at all until around 4m for vaginal delivery and up to 6m for c-section. I didn't start until about 16weeks post-baby and I started really slow, like above. My stomach didn't look "right" for awhile, but now 18m out I look exactly the same in my midsection as I did before any kids.
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! My lil one is almost 12 weeks and I'm trying to get my body back as well. I will look into this!