Need some support and would love to support also!!! :)

Options
Hi everyone! I'm looking to lose about 20 or so pounds and I'd love some friends to help me out this time! Last time I was on this site was after I had my son and I lost fifty pounds. I didn't have many friends at least not ones that logged in daily and were serious about their weight loss or fitness journey. I want this to be fun even though it's challenging! So lets do this! Feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• cgm2
    cgm2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • ajrjaneway
    ajrjaneway Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • RonkyCats
    RonkyCats Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I love friends who are active on the site and love to encourage and motivate openly. :) it's nice to get some words of encouragement every now and then

Anyone feel free to add me ;D
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You all can add me. When I started working out with out no MVP. I marked on a note book daily my cardio .each day I pushed abut harder lost bunch or weight. Feel great !! Started using. MVP and joining.community. chats to be a great motivation . So much that you kick your. Self a bit harder.. You go longer on workout's because you know your friends are seeing what you are doing. We are all in this together. Friends. Help eachother by examples. And we all need eachother support!! Good luck to all on this journey! !
  • amjj1983
    Options
    Please add me - also looking for MFP pals to log in with every day and share support! :-)
  • Cookie108
    Cookie108 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for a workout partner
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I log daily and try to motivate my friends too!
  • Troy13691
    Troy13691 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Im on daily with a food log i do all the time. i just dont do the exercise logs because i find them innaccurate lol
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options

Troy13691 wrote: »
    Im on daily with a food log i do all the time. i just dont do the exercise logs because i find them innaccurate lol
    I allway s take lmfomation d troy. irectly from machines after completing. You are right treadmill on app will not be accurate because it doesn't figure the inclined you are useing. I like 15 degrees full incline app will figure you are at no incline. Same for the elliptical.
  • scomeg88
    scomeg88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me