Hey

Options
My name is Nyree, I am new to this site but not new to dieting....is anyone really? Ok so I want to lose 50lbs by the end of July. I currently weigh....wait for it, 288lbs I have always been a big girl but dammit I am tried of be a big girl. I personally feel that I a way to pretty to be "big". All my family have been very supportive although the always are, I have tried diets before but never stuck with I even tried nutrition system....it's expensive an the food not so good lol. However it did have me lose lots of weight. I wasn't ready before but now I am motivated an ready to go, how do I know for sure this time? Well last night I passed on a mini slider hanger for chillis which is my fav, I would eat those even if I was on a "diet". So to make a long story short I just want to get fit and healthy and feel better about myself than I already do....confidence was never an issue for me lol. I hope to find supportive people here to help me with my fitness journey...oh yea 50lbs is my short term goal, I would like to get down to 145lbs as my ideal weight.

Replies

• Jessk63
    Jessk63 Posts: 51
    Options
    welcome to MFP....everyone is great and super supportive...it sounds like you super motivated and ready to go...i wish you the best of luck!
  • KristineAG
    KristineAG Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome, Nyree! I'm pretty new too. I think you'll find great support and motivation here. We're all in the same boat. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. Good luck with reaching your goals! :o)
  • heathermrls
    heathermrls Posts: 91
    Options
    welcome to the greatest support system:) good luck on your journey. if you really stick to your goals and stay motivated you will lose that weight in no time:) i want to lose about 50lbs also.
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Welcome on board - a lot of us have a lot of weight to lose so please do not feel like you are alone in your desires or needs.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want - building a support group has been crazy great for me...