College ladies! Needing some friends for motivation

Options
hey! So I've tried MFP before but didn't have much luck, I have no friends looking to lose weight of log on this app.. So I decided to turn to the community! I'm looking for college aged women like myself who have to balance work and play... All while trying to shed weight for spring break and hopefully improving my health overall. Feel free to add me! I'd love the support, knowing I'm not all on my own!

Replies

• FrenchToast95
    FrenchToast95 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Male or female, I'll share the support. I need some goal buddies :)
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm not in college anymore, but I am in medical school and it is similar enough lol. Feel free to add me!
  • ksmalls013
    ksmalls013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same, I'm not in college anymore, but I just started law school and feel like it's pretty much the same lifestyle! (I have about 100 lbs to lose) Feel free to add me!!!
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I am. I'm in college full time and working full time. Added for the extra support because it is hard!! :smile:
  • MissRahMetal
    MissRahMetal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in the same boat, balancing work and college while trying to shape up for the summer. It's really hard but I feel like this is finally the year to do it!
  • FrenchToast95
    FrenchToast95 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you all but I simply cannot figure it out! I click on your names and nothing happens?!
  • jayembee544
    jayembee544 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm working on my masters right now. I also have about 90 pounds to lose. I managed to lose about 30lbs after college, but ever since I started school again in the fall I've gained 15 back :( I'm a stress eater, which really doesn't help. Anyway, I'm happy for this group :)
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Graduating college in 3 months...then going to HAWAII for vacation! So I am DEFINITELY trying to be motivated these next three months! :)
  • vhiarose
    vhiarose Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just graduated but am still job searching and have no productive routine atm so I need to keep active! anyone feel free to add me, and if there are any girls in the SF bay area I'd love a walking/jogging buddy! :-)