brides or bridesmaids?

Options
Any ladies slimming down for a wedding this summer? Would love to add some other ladies working towards the same goal: awesome wedding pictures!

Replies

• PirateKitten
    PirateKitten Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's me!! I am!! I could use some help and support. I am planning to loose 30 lbs by fall. And words of wisdom to help me do it or stick to it would be awesome.

We can do it! Wedding dresses and photos here we come!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in July! I started at 181 and I am down to 143 now and would love to get somewhere in the range of 120-130 for the wedding :). Feel free to add me!
  • boiu5354
    boiu5354 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bride and I need motivation!
  • JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm standing up in a wedding in June and my goal is to lose 15 (of the 75 I need to lose) by then. I could use the support especially because I just got fitted for my dress, and we all know how those sizes run :confounded:
  • boiu5354
    boiu5354 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to friend people can anyone help me? That way I can get more motivation please
  • jamoore94
    jamoore94 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bridesmaid right here! Trying to lose at least forty pounds by July, just keep thinking how much I don't want to look fat in these pictures forever. Love to find others who are using a wedding to motivate themselves!
  • rlynn1150
    rlynn1150 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My wedding is in 152 days! I have my first dress fitting next month, and it is time for me to get serious
  • tlove582
    Options
    I'm the Bride! I would like to lose at least 20 lbs by my memorial day weekend wedding, and of course losing the last bit of lbs is the most difficult.
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm a bridesmaid at the end of this year. Would love not to have to wear spanx!
  • dawnrpurvis
    dawnrpurvis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a Bride and my wedding is in August, looking to end up losing about 40lbs in time for the wedding (if at all possible) I refuse to get married at my fattest! add me if you want a friend.
  • Kcinnamon
    Kcinnamon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm a bridesmaid in October and I really want to tone up for those pictures. I am terrified of having flabby arms or that side boob stuff in a strapless dress. I have lost over 40 pounds, but am working on getting toned. Feel free to add me!
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Bride here slimming down for a wedding in spring 2016..50lbs need to go! add em
  • ivette52490
    ivette52490 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Need to lose about 30 lbs by mid May :( that's like three lbs per week. Need help, let me know if you would like to be friends!
  • icatcher26
    Options
    Matron of honor here needing to lose 20 by May 16th :s
  • MimiRob77
    MimiRob77 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bride.
    Wedding planned for the fall of 2016. Still looking for a venue and a final date!
    I want to lose about 60 pounds before the ceremony.
    Friend request sent. I would gladly use some more motivation from other brides/bridesmaids to be, so feel free to add me.
    Émilie
  • jmeilhan
    jmeilhan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You All need to cut down carb and replace with protein this will help
  • Sercee
    Sercee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married August 29th. I'm currently at 156 lbs and planning to be a toned 140 by then. Feel free to add me!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Well...I'm neither bride nor bridesmaid, but my big brother is getting married this fall and I don't want to be a chunk-a-monka in the wedding photos!

I did lose quit a bit of weight, 7 years ago, when I got married so I understand the motivaiton and satisfaction of looking smoking hot on your wedding day.
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I am a bride and bridesmaid! My cousin is getting married in the end of May and my wedding is in August of this year. I have been losing weight but would love to lose some more. No spanx under the dress would be amaze-balls! Feel free to add me!
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Getting Married on August 22nd, not really looking at the number of lbs to lose, more that I want to feel prettier and healthier so I can enjoy myself on the big day =)