Anyone around 5"4 with progress photos

I am almost 5'4" and want to get to a goal weight of around 130. Just wondering if anyone out there had progress pics that were around that height and weight. Looking for a motivation pic to keep me going, but want one that is around my height and weight goal so it is realistic.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• heathbilly
    heathbilly Posts: 249 Member
    im 5'6"
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    I would love to motivate you but nowhere near either stat. But as a fellow Browns' fan, I guess you are use to being disappointed as much as I am. Here we go Brownies, here we go woof, woof.
  • Annanna91
    Annanna91 Posts: 54 Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm about 5'5 and used to weigh around 140lbs (on the left.) Photo on the right was taken last week where I now weigh around 118lbs.

It's not been particularly quick but it's been sure worth it for how great I feel now!!
    77tlhtlg2pos.jpg
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    5'4", but considerably more than the 130 lbs. you're targeting.
    i-DprdD6t-S.jpgi-PDSJF4G-M.jpgi-84Qvm3F-M.jpg
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    I'm working on it :| I am 5'4" and 161.4 as of this morning. My goal is to get to 120 and recover up to 125. I was 168 last January, got down to 155 at some point last year but my January this year I was back up to 165. YAY! :s So on the train again, lost about 4 pounds so far. WHEN I get down some and have new photos, I will happily post them. We can do this!
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    eileensofianmushinfine Posts: 303 Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm your height but much heavier. I started with a personal trainer in august 2013 -- the year that the first pic was taken. The last pic was taken just last month. I started at 243 lbs. and am now down to 210....I still have lots more to go! However, the last pic was taken when I reached my short-term goal weight....Now on to the next 30 lbs! I should mention that I've gone from a size 22 (almost a 24) to a solid size 18 -- and even those are starting to feel loose. Last month, I did try on 3 dresses (and bought one of them) that were ALL size 16!!!!

iruy1x4vj74z.jpg
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    I'm not thin enough to show your goal. But try this site :)

http://whatwillilooklike.com/
  • Lissa_Kaye
    Lissa_Kaye Posts: 214 Member
    I am 5'3 Excuse the pic, but this is the only one I have of me when I was about 123.t2slg3vgzm6s.jpg
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    There's a really long/good 5'4" thread somewhere with progress pics too, if you do a search.

I started at 163 but I think I was the upper 150s in the first pic, and about 138 in the second pic. I'm about 136 at the moment.
    dhbamcocs5bi.jpg

mtg03kjnvcha.jpg
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 414 Member
    I'm only 5'2", but I'm at 85ish pounds down right now, sitting around 135lbs. Here is my thread with before/after pics! You can see them and others in my profile as well. :)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1308854/a-52-fat-chick-lost-85lbs-and-became-a-hot-mama
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    These are a couple years old and I they aren't really progress pics, but pics of me from before I gained weight. I'm 5'4.5".

5bws750blpax.jpg
    mbsqe0liu2qv.jpg
    54b9ykql6f00.jpg

As for progress pictures:
    tprnn2t8dme3.jpg
    c4szhvs5sovv.jpg
    2014-2015
    lpmycufidbuk.jpg

• BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    You guys look so great! I was down to 130 two years ago and loved it. I still had meat on my bones , a big butt, and curve.s. That's exactly how I want to look again. I don't want "skinny". Thanks for your pics ladies!!
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    edited February 2015
    a4m5a20p7npk.jpg

g09ipvd1rpi3.jpg

165 to around 135
  • sandradeloach
    sandradeloach Posts: 2 Member
    My starting weight in 2013 was 263 lbs. now due to severe medical problems, I did have gastric surgery but think it was the easy way out!
    As of this morning, I am now 147. Lots of loose skin but it's all worth it.
    I still have a ways to go but my health is better and I can walk 2-3 miles without too much knee pain. Just gotta keep trying!
    c2d87h8shout.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!