Vegan?

Options
is anyone vegan on here, and trying to lose some pounds... No, I don't want to hear rude comments to my life style but to find somone with common struggles? So who is vegan?!

Replies

• mizmichele
    mizmichele Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am mostly vegan. Have some dairy occasionally. Looking to lose 30 pounds and find some supportive like minded friends.
  • siouxiesuicide
    siouxiesuicide Posts: 2
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Vegan here. Just joined. Absolutely no issues with food.... apart from binging, stress eating and a fairly severe addiction to humus... B)
  • missykills
    Options
    i'm vegan. hello o:)
  • xLoveLexi
    xLoveLexi Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Been vegan for a little over a month now. Lost about 13 pounds so far. I've never felt better!
  • sam_the_girl
    sam_the_girl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to go vegan in a couple weeks (need to finish up the dairy products in my house haha!) I went vegan before and lost weight then started eating a bunch of processed food so I quit. Really wanting to go at it again :)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few vegans on here and there may be some groups you could find.

Not sure why you think anyone would say rude comments? That usually only happens when people proclaim that vegan is the "healthiest" diet. People who do it for ethical reasons (the only logical reason to do it) have the support of the boards usually.
  • siouxiesuicide
    Options
    Vegan for about, like, ever. Give or take fifteen years. Vegetarian before that. Also forever. I did it for health reasons when people in my family started dropping dead from bowel cancer. Then took it further, so... I could be seen as strict, or awkward according to my husband... I am here to kick star my backside with calory counting and excercise. I dont mind sharing experiences, or having a laugh, but Im not glued to my phone 24/7 and I avoid arguments like the plague. Not interested in online warfare, unless Im playing CoD. So yes, any food rants and support with vegan stuff, Im game. =)
  • Brimixed
    Brimixed Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm trying to go vegan.... slowly. I've cut out a lot of processed food, dairy, and am eating organic. Don't do red meat or pork... but looking for friends to share new recipes with! I have been vegan in the past... and I didn't do it correctly and suffered from some hormonal imbalances in the process! feel free to add me :wink:
  • Asmile4u2c
    Asmile4u2c Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am mostly vegan. I've been slowly going towards a 100 percent vegan diet over the last few months. I don't eat meat or dairy, but I haven't been able to break away from eggs. Would love to have some vegan MFP friends. :)
  • vegeemma
    Options
    Hey! I'm a high carb/low fat vegan and would love some friends to share recipes and food tips with!