Help!!! P90

Options
Gonna try and start P90 tonight.. anyone out there done this? How was it? Should I be scared... What if I can't get thru the whole workout?

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,701 Member
    Options
    Gonna try and start P90 tonight.. anyone out there done this? How was it? Should I be scared... What if I can't get thru the whole workout?
    It's been a long time, but I've done it. If you can't get through the whole workout, just do what you can. If you keep working at it, you'll be doing the whole thing in no time. No reason to be scared, either. Have fun! :happy:
  • sauza
    sauza Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    simply modify, you will hear Tony Horton saying (often) do your best and forget the rest. wonderful series! enjoy.
  • edinbors
    edinbors Posts: 112
    Options
    I have done some and I think its great! The only reason I don't do it is because I don't have them! I goodled them and found them downloaded for free and they stop and start alot so I don't use them. I thought they were great and not as scary as I thought they were going to be! Good luck hope you get amazing results!!
  • Bullitsmom
    Bullitsmom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It will be hard, but as you keep on working out, you will find you are able to do more and more. That is a great morale booster