New to this and looking for support

Options
Hi, my name is Rach and I'm new to this app. I have struggled with my weight all my life but I am now the biggest I have ever been. I now finally have the urge to seriously change my lifestyle.
I'm searching for people that wants to take the journey together, to motivate, teach, learn n support together.
I really look forward to talking to you soon.

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! This app helped me lose 110 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Luam81
    Options
    Oh wow. That's fantastic. Such a great result.
  • annieo19732014
    annieo19732014 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, I was in exactly the same position as you, so I decided that 2015 would be the year to re-invent myself! I am a month in and feel so much better! If I have a day that I feel like I am slipping! I pop into a clothes shop and look at all the clothes I want to buy when I reach my goal!! Its really motivating!! and the urge to splurge on food goes!! ......You can do this!! buts its a better and nicer journey to have a few friends to help along the way xx
  • alillis7
    Options
    Hi! I can relate. I joined yesterday as I am in a similar spot as you! I want to get healthy and feel better about myself. Feel free to add me. We can do this!
  • katelyn23marie94
    Options
    Hey Rach, I am in a very similar place as you. I am the biggest I have ever been and I found out that I have an under active thyroid which is not helping my case. I started using this app to help me eat right about 3 weeks ago. After my two week progress weight I was down 8lbs. I would love to help you stay motivated if you would help me!
  • amandaveldtman
    amandaveldtman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. Ive lost 4 stone since last summer using this app. Feel free to add me. I suggest starting with a goal of 2000 calories for a week. Then every time u eat add it all on your list. Youll be amazed at how much or little u eat. Then each week drop it by 50 or 100. U need to get control first. U feel great knowing you are in control. I found my magic number is 1350 calories. I eat what I want no magic foods. I just stop when I hit my goal. Some days I eat 2000 cal but check I hit my weekly goal. Always eat when ur hungry always log it and slowly reduce your calories. Worked for me. I was 17.2 last jan. Now 13.1 : )
  • tasious89
    tasious89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
    tasious89