protien world - slender blend

Options
some time ago I purchased protein word, slender blend but never got around to taking it, partly because i was not motivated at the time..(yet another fad) I keep wondering if i should use or bin it..

when i was at the gym last i stupidly went on a very empty stomach and regretted it as couldn't work as hard as i should have, i know future tip would be to eat more before i go.

basically what I want to know is, is it worth incorporating this into my gym schedule? and if so before or after the gym?

thanks!
z7sgbeon0rq0.jpg

Replies

• kalamitykate83
    kalamitykate83 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I use protein world slender blend, I have the banana and the strawberry flavours and both are lush! I use mine either an hour before the gym if I'm working out early in the morning and can't stomach food, or I have it as a snack in the afternoon!
  • smjpk03lk
    Options
    I use protein world slender blend, I have the banana and the strawberry flavours and both are lush! I use mine either an hour before the gym if I'm working out early in the morning and can't stomach food, or I have it as a snack in the afternoon!
    I tried the banana it was pretty nice! I made with water, I think I will look to have some a while before the gym as I felt rubbish last night going empty!!

how many calories do you count if made with water?

• kalamitykate83
    Options
    Just the same as what it says on the container, 146 cals ... water obviously doesn't add any cals! Lol It's also lush in smoothies ... I've started making a breakfast smoothie of 40g protein slenderblend, spinach, blueberries, coconut oil, peanut butter and almond milk and it's amazing!! I can't exercise on an empty stomach, I feel sick within like 10 minutes!
  • smjpk03lk
    Options
    ah perfect! right in front of my eyes lol... (how many scoops is 40g 4 or 1)
    ah that does sound nice and filling!! I may sample it!!
    don't - last night killed me I wont be making that mistake again!!!!
  • kalamitykate83
    Options
    40g is 4 scoops ... if you're putting it in a smoothie though you could use less than that, depending on how much protein you want etc!
  • smjpk03lk
    Options
    great! thanks!