Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fitness/sleep tracker opinions please

In your opinion(s) what is the best tracker for monitoring mainly walking and sleep? Also, which allow friends to monitor each other's progress? Although I would not necessarily need one that had this capability, my Mom and I think it would be fun and motivating to be able to do this. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• akuaafriyie
    akuaafriyie Posts: 21 Member
    For step tracking fit bit zip is the most accurate...fitbit also has sleep trackers but I have never used that be but for my steps I swear by fitbit zip
  • pelmel17
    pelmel17 Posts: 3 Member
    Fitbit charge has been great! It integrates easily with MFP too. You can add friends and compete. Very easy app and online interfaces. It monitors sleep- The only issue with tracking your sleep is you realize how many hours you might not be sleeping. When I track my sleep I am actually MORE tired. If I don't know how many hours I sleep I am energetic all day. Have fun deciding! It really helps to push you to do the extra steps.
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    I can't really speak for the other trackers or point out the best one because I've only ever tried one. I have a FitBit Charge HR and I love it! It's only been about a week and a half, but it's taught me so much about eating in a deficit that's hand tailored to me and my activity level. It encourages me to get up and take more steps in the day. It's working :)