Need a weight loss friend

Options
hi people
Looking friends who will help me to lose the weight

Replies

• gusinott
    gusinott Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We all need motivation, and this is what this site is also designed for.
  • slovie64
    slovie64 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I have 100 pounds to lose, and I want at least 40 of it gone by July. Hopefully more :)
  • beckysweetman
    beckysweetman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too. We all have to just make sure we update our daily intake. its a real eye opener when you can see what you put in your body. I was actually shocked when I logged my first few days. It really made me think about the way I choose food.
  • carrazo
    carrazo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - journey is just beginning (again) though this time it's serious ;)
  • carrazo
    carrazo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me too. We all have to just make sure we update our daily intake. its a real eye opener when you can see what you put in your body. I was actually shocked when I logged my first few days. It really made me think about the way I choose food.

Isn't it just - I always thought I ate to little - what a shocker when I logged EVERY bite.

• annieo19732014
    annieo19732014 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!! MFP has really helped me eat not only fewer calories, but also taught me to really look at what nutrients we get from some off the shelf packet food!!! My family is also benefiting!! ( not that they see it that way lol) but I have stopped buying so much C**P!!! x
  • wendymaggiolo
    wendymaggiolo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    To invite I click on invite friends for you to become friends right
  • arilie91
    arilie91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too guys :) I need and I can give motivation :)
  • 19_84_jade
    19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys :)
  • donnasinc
    donnasinc Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you like. I have been here over 100 days and lots more to lose. It is good to gather friends!
  • 2girlzmm
    2girlzmm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am back on my weight lose journey and need cheerleaders to help me stay on track.