Uk friends

Options
Hi

I only started on 6th January. I was with WeightWatchers and as I don't work it was expensive so I thought I would join this place. I would like some friends who are in the UK and speak in stones

Replies

• SmithVilla82
    Options
    Friend request sent mate...I am from the Midlands
  • hellobirdie_xo
    hellobirdie_xo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm from Cambridge & have an open diary :)
  • badwolfreturns83
    Options
    Just started this week,need to lose weight because of diabetes
  • SarahW20MFP
    SarahW20MFP Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    im from kent :)
  • sewan86
    sewan86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm from Scotland, used to do weightwatchers but find this a lot better and cheaper.
  • j22yce
    j22yce Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from North Yorkshire but living in Oman. Also an old weight watcher. Found this much easier. Have put on a few pounds when I returned to the UK recently. Personally blamed it on the cold. But back on track. Make your diary your best friend it does work.

• dublinlane
    dublinlane Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm originally from Dublin but living in Hertfordshire.

Just joined today and finding my way around the site. I want to lost 4 stone.

Wish me luck ☺
  • morrskie
    Options
    Hiya, I'm from South Wales and have lost weight before, but not with MFP. It's nice to meet you all, and anyone can add me if they want. :)

dublinlane wrote: »
    Hi I'm originally from Dublin but living in Hertfordshire.

Just joined today and finding my way around the site. I want to lost 4 stone.

Wish me luck ☺
    I'm pretty new to the site too, and I'm still struggling to figure out how to do everything. :P Good luck with your weight loss!
  • stuartgmansfield
    stuartgmansfield Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi it's good to talk I've only been going three wks need someone to kick my butt in Gloucestershire