Has anyone used the Tone it Up program?

Options
I've been following their Love Your Body challenge and I'm just curious if people have had good results with this program? Either their fitness routines or the nutrition plan. I can't decide if I wanna shell out the money for it yet.

Thanks friends <3

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    You don't have to pay anyone to lose weight, but there are plenty of people who are trying to get your money. They'll promise you whatever will make you give it to them.

Be smart!
  • jrichter87
    Options
    I wasn't impressed. I wasted my money on it. Never felt like I got a good workout. I really like the 21 day fix program. Definitely can feel it the next day :)
  • ajb010
    ajb010 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love Tone It Up. I think the nutrition plan really helps and those who do not use it typically won't have as great results. The workouts are as challenging as you make them. You can always increase weight, amount of times per routine, etc. Feel free to ask any more questions! xx
  • ERGypsy
    Options
    I just bought the plan and it was all the motivation and knowledge I needed to get back on track. If you're the type of person that because you paid for it you'll stick to it, do it. It's only expensive if you think of it as a one time thing. It's huge, it's a life style change and to me, it's worth it. Good luck!
  • stargazerlily13
    Options
    I think the plan is absolutely worth it. I bought it a couple years ago, and while it's expensive, I believe it's worth it. They really spell out the guidelines. Also, once you're a member, you get free updates for life! About twice a year the make additions to the plan (usually adding like another 20-30 recipes!) Plus they are always doing the fitness challenges. They have a love your body challenge every valentine's day, a beach babe one for the summer, frisky fall. They even created a wedding one because one of the trainers recently got married.
  • patrycjaw
    Options
    I bought it a few years ago and then again. I am not a huge fan, only because there is no set workouts. The plan is focused on eating clean (which is great) but I was looking to train my body and challenge myself. They do have a great slim down plan, if you want to be shredded for an event, wedding, trip etc.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    The nutrition plan looks like a lot of other nutrition plans on the internet, you can probably find a very similar one for free. If you want to support them specifically, then I'd say go for it.. but if you're not sure, just browse google for a little while until you find one you can really get into.
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I know someone who follows TIU religiously and I've tried it with her. Honestly not worth the money. Like someone said the nutrition plan is like so many FREE available out there. The workouts aren't fantastic and don't really push you.
  • caileelouise
    caileelouise Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your input! I think I'm going to hold off for now, because as many of you have said, the nutrition plan doesn't seem to be anything completely revolutionary. Plus I've been following their weekly fitness schedules, which are free for those of you who don't know!