lost 60 lbs, gained back and appreciate all the help I can get.

Options
The support and motivation from people on here helps immensely.

Replies

• illyich
    illyich Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am *literally* in the exact same position. Except I lost 60 and managed to gain back 70. Adding ya.
  • tjsingh91
    tjsingh91 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hang in there bud. Every day is a new day and the fact that you realize you gotta go down this journey again is a start.
  • thecraftinista
    thecraftinista Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I lost 60lbs a few years ago and put back on 40lbs. I've already lost 22 of those 40lbs though.
  • Scott_2025
    Scott_2025 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    lost 75 gained back 25. Still working at it though. Add on it's way
  • bakokari57
    bakokari57 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Started on this journey (again) last March with 155 to lose. I'd lost 70 pounds and managed to put it all back on. So far I've lost 43 pounds since March and that was with a 5 month stall from October to January. We just have to keep getting up each day and trying again. Sending an add and anyone who would like to add me, would be glad for the extra support and accountability. bakokari57
  • waldrope
    waldrope Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm there with ya! Lost 70, put back on 65. Mad as Hell at myself, but back at it! WE GOT THIS.
  • chris42376
    chris42376 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat...lost 96...gained back 96...PLUS another 40 on top of that :(

But this time it is coming off and STAYING off!

• loverann74
    loverann74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Dont beat yourself up....most of us have been there. Maintenance is just as hard as losing but hand in there it gets easier.