Need motivation and support

Options
Hi! My name is Melissa. Looking for friends to go through this journey with!! Best of luck to everyone. Never give up!!

Replies

• Jim_G30
    Jim_G30 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi, Jim here. Best of luck to you. I restarted recently and happy to provide support etc while having some fun as well. I am in UK just in case time zone is an issue.
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Good Luck it's a good journey to start just have to stick to it :)
  • romans831
    romans831 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Melissa. I'm looking for the same. I'm trying to loose weight bc I just got engaged.
  • mjd77
    mjd77 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good luck
  • EJHjr62
    EJHjr62 Posts: 817
    Options
    Hey Melissa! Be focused and accountable and you will do it! Remember... You always lie to yourself. Oh, just one more piece won't hurt. I don't need to workout today.
  • haileyrae023
    Options
    Good luck! Just remember not to get down on yourself when you have a bad food/exercise day. Learn from the bad day by planning for whatever went wrong. It always helps me to remember that 28 days of doing something makes a habit.
  • lalyzee
    lalyzee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck,
    I'm here for the same thing
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Good morning Melissa. I have 85 pounds to lose. Good luck on your journey.
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey Melissa! I started about 8 months ago, but I still have a ways to go. Anyone here can feel free to add me! :)
  • unicorrny
    unicorrny Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa, I'm just a month in and have lost 5 lbs so far and have lots more to lose. I'll encourage you if you do the same for me. We can do this!