Who loves Pure Barre???

Options
I do!!! Looking for other barre enthusiasts. LTB'ing in the suburbs of Maryland.....

Replies

• momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    just took my first barre class this morning and loved it! Think I'll do it for a couple days per week and go to my regular gym for the 3 other days. I have been doing so much of the same this past year I'm looking forward to switching it and adding barre to my routine! How often do you take barre and do you pair it with any other workouts?
  • lauraltimms
    Options
    I take barre about three times per week. I went back to the gym two years ago and started lifting weights because they had a daycare! I aim to hit the gym 3 times per week, doing mostly upper body weight work and 15 min of yoga-ish / core stretching prior to my workout. I used to run a lot but these days I can't seem to find a consistent time to fit that in. Barre has absolutely helped develop upper body strength, core strength and arm definition!!! Stick with it!! I would add you but I'm so new to this that I can't figure out how. I can't seem to click through to anyone's profile so I don't know how to add friends!!