Here I go again...

Options
ShellyTN
ShellyTN Posts: 12 Member
Hi! I'm Shelly....I'm 34, a wife and mom to a beautiful 2.5 year old. I lost 75 lbs in 2004/2005 which was great. I got pregnant, had a miscarriage, and ate my way back up. I'm tired. Period. I'm tired of feeling tired, I'm tired of not feeling good about myself, I'm tired of not being able to clothes shop and feel comfortable. I have about 175 lbs to lose.

Replies

• MommaGainer3
    Options
    Hi Shelly!

Welcome and good luck in your journey :)
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey Shel-bel! Im here for you and you can do it! You did it before you CAN do it again and Im here for you as your bestie :) We will do this together!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Yep, i'm on my way...again too. I'm 33, mom of 4 and i have about 170lbs to lose. I've lost about 35 on my own since Oct 2010 and have now hovered over the 30-35lb weight loss for a few months and now, i'm ready to push passed this "plateau" and lost a lot more!! Hard, consistent work, and constant calorie counting is wut works for me. I wish you the best success!!! Feel free to add me if u need support. Right now i'm focused on me and don't comment much but definately is nice to have someone to relate to going thru the struggle. You can do it! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • cpumeu
    cpumeu Posts: 89
    Options
    This is NOT impossible...the first step is what you have just done!! U will find alot of support here...including me friend me
  • cheleskids
    cheleskids Posts: 12
    Options
    You've come to the right place. This site is incredible. I really love the people here and the daily encouragement I get from others doing exactly what I'm doing. Congrats on taking the 1st step to look for others to help you along the way in your journey. You can do it.